Monday, May 21, 2012

powershell or .net - how to receive domain accounts with domain names

I was asking few days ago how to combine Lotus Notes data with data from Active Directory. I was sure, that there will be no problem with retrieving user accounts from AD, but actually, there is one problem. I used the Get-QADUser to receive user names, but as I later realize, there are no user accounts. I have only winxp and win2003 server, so I can't use Active Directory Module for PowerShell and it's Search-ADAccount cmdlet.



I'm trying Get-QADUser, but with no effect. This command lists domain names in this form:



Markus Elen                user            CN=Markus Elen,OU=Users,OU=CENTRAL,DC=pb,DC=sk


but I need name of user and his domain account.



Is it possible to do it with QADUser or other cmdlet other than Search-ADAccount? Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment