Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How to use a Custom Controller in a JSF Application

I have an existing Java EE based web Application having JSP as a view component and a Servlet as a controller (name: Control1), which has the entire application logic.



The requirement is to use JSF 2.0 Facelets as UI Components. The Facelets have been written.



Now the problem is navigation. Since it is an existing application there is a huge amount of code and logic inside the controller Control1, which I have to reuse without evaluating the design trade-off.



Please suggest when I submit the form in my newly written xhtml pages how the request can be forwarded to my controller Control1, with the HTTP request object and parameters from the Faces Servlet.





1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Here at Custom Controller a create custom video game controllers that will blow your mind, which offers these service to anyone is interested in having a custom controller of their own. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information....

    ReplyDelete