Thursday, April 12, 2012

Uploadify open browse dialog when click on a custom picture

I am using Uploadify to upload pictures.



I am having a picture, and I want to Uploadify open the browse files dialog after clicking on the image, how can I achieve this ?



Here is my code



$("#btnAddImg").click(function() {
Uploading();
});

function Uploading() {

var a = $("input#Id").val();

alert("uploading" + a);

$("#fileuploader").uploadify({
'uploader': '/Scripts/uploadify/uploadify.swf',
'cancelImg': '/Content/Images/icones/cancel.png',
//'buttonText': 'Select Image',
//'buttonImg': '/Content/Images/icones/picture-add-icon.png',
'script': 'Home/Upload',
'folder': a,
'fileDesc': 'Image Files',
'fileExt': '*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif;*.png',
'multi': true,
'auto': true
});
}


Ps: I don' t want to use the 'buttonImg': integrate property, as I want uploadify to load only after clicking my custom image ( as behind the scene I want to get the dynamic folder path and pass to uploadify)





1 comment:

  1. Better solution ->
    http://valums.com/ajax-upload/

    See Examples ->

    http://valums.com/files/2009/ajax-upload/demo-jquery.htm

    ReplyDelete