Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How to export an mschart chart to excel?

I have created a chart with Mschart.I want to export the created chart to excel.
I'm using following code but when I open it in excel I just see some unknown code instead of chart.



using (var chartimage = new MemoryStream())
{
ChartAmalkerd.SaveImage(chartimage, ChartImageFormat.Png);
ExportToExcel(chartimage.GetBuffer());
}
private void ExportToExcel(byte[] input)
{
string attachment = "attachment; filename=Employee.xls";
Response.ClearContent();
Response.ContentEncoding = Encoding.GetEncoding(1256);
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", attachment);
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel";
Response.Buffer = true;
this.EnableViewState = false;
Response.BinaryWrite(input);
Response.Flush();
Response.Close();
Response.End();

}




No comments:

Post a Comment