Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How to integrate Selenium 2.21.0(previously Selenium RC) libraries with Eclipse?

I want to add Selenum 2.21 libraries to Eclipse java project. I tried two methods.



One through Command line:



I have downloaded the Selenium 2.2(previously selenium RC) from their website for Java and unzipped them. When I write, java -jar (selenium-filename).jar, I am getting 'No main manifest attribute' error.



I know, the line mainclass has to be added in manifest file. There is no folder for the manifest in v2.21.



I also had Seleniumv1.03, which had the Manifest option. I added the line and a new line character, as mentioned in another post in someplace, but still I faced the issue.



two through copy/paste of jar files under JRE system library of the project:



This action is also not allowed. Cannot paste under JRE system library corresponding to the project.



Can you please tell a step by step procedure, other than refering somewhere in Sun tutorial, where they have given about java cfe (jar name) (class name) (class name.class), for defining the entry point... I had tried that too, at present...



For other reference, Java6 Update 32, I have downloaded for SDK and JRE. Firefox 12 and ie9, I am using. Eclipse Indigo IDE for Java Developers is been used.





No comments:

Post a Comment