Friday, April 20, 2012

PhoneGap Facebook Plugin connect with android

i have problem for use Facebook connect plugin with PhoneGap.



I have add this line to plugins.xml :



<plugin name="com.phonegap.facebook.Connect" value="com.phonegap.facebook.ConnectPlugin" />


And this include on FbDialog.java :



import com.phonegap.helloworld.R;


I have this file on src :



com
/facebook/android/
AsyncFacebookRunner.java
DialogError.java
Facebook.java
FacebookError.java
FbDialog.java
Util.java
/phonegap/
facebook/ConnectPlugin.java
helloworld/HelloPhoneGapActivity.java


The ressources files close and icon is copied.
In html, i include script :



cordova-1.6.1.js
cdv-plugin-fb-connect.js
facebook_js_sdk.js


I use the default html example with my appId.



When i run app on my android phone, a dialog say : " Cordova Facebook connect plugin fail on init! ", and " Cordova Facebook connect plugin fail on auth.status! ".
If i click login bouton, dialog say : " Cordova Facebook connect plugin fail on login!Class not found ".



And this is the eclipse console log : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5387356/errorfbapp.png



I tri to install this with officiel git readme and this tutoriel :
http://marguspala.com/add-facebook-login-to-phonegap-android-app-easiest-way/comment-page-1/#comment-156963



when i compile app, i don't have error.



Anyone can help me ?





1 comment: